Transferring your domain is now easier and faster
When a web service provider no longer responds to your needs, transferring the domain to another registrar is the best solution. You will find all the helpful information necessary to start the transfer procedure. Often, web hosting providers are in charge of acquiring domains and it is through them as you get the storage space needed to host a web page. However, this does not mean that the domains, linked to that provider. In the case of services of the provider and the domains, these are, rather, two independent offers. If you are not happy with your web host, you can use the services of anyone else by transferring your domain. In this guide, we offer you information on how a domain transfer is carried out.
Transfer Domain Pricing
Generic TLDs/ Country Code TLDs
How to transfer your domain?
1. Before starting the process, make sure that you have meted all the requirements.
2. You must have the Authorization Code or Auth Code.
3. The domain must be active.
4. Domain data should not be hidden by a private Whois.
5. The email address of the owner must be current and in operation.
6. Data on ownership of the domain must be the same as Whois.
7. You may be asked to enter data without variations.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Enter the name of the domain which you want to transfer.
2. Choose the DNS which you want to use.
3. Fill up the form with your data
4. Read the email that will reach the email address of the domain holder.
5. Click on the link that you will find in the email.
6. Enter the Auth Code.
7. If the data is correct, the process will be completed in a few days.
Why choose The N Host for your domain?
Save up to 70% compared to our competitors
Strong customer focus
An involved management team who listens to you.
A choice of nearly 400 different domains
Bring your accommodation, emails and domains under one roof.
Experts available to help you at any time.
Including DNS, redirects, WHOIS and more.